Tags: Research Papers On Stock ExchangeWriting Research Paper Conclusion ParagraphMobile Mechanic Business PlanUniversity Of Melbourne Thesis BindingIntermountain Catholic Newspaper Draper UtahCooperation Workplace EssayResearch Essay Outline Template
6) A nation develops with consistency when the youth of the nation gets good education with ample job opportunities.7) We should know that youth are not only the future citizen of our country but also the potent leaders of our nation in future.6) Youth is the age where there is a will for creativity and to do something new.
2) Nation building means engaging all people in the progress of country.
3) The future and the current condition of nation lies in the hands of youth.
2) Youth constitutes major portion of the population of India and the average age of the youth in India is approximately 35 years.
3) Such a major portion of population of the youth in our country plays an important role in the field of development.
The capacity of nation can be best guessed by analyzing the population of youth in a country, it proves how young a country is.
Government must tap the potential of youth into constructive and productive ways by which the purpose of nation building can be achieved.4) The determination, dedication and energy with which youths work make them most capable citizen of the country.5) There are three main elements which decide the fate of a nation and those are good education, sufficient employment and empowerment.You can also use these lines while writing essay on role of youth in nation building, speech on role of youth in nation building, or few lines on youth role in nation building etc.1) The importance of a country is known by its people, their intelligence and work.10) Youth should be more vocal about the problems in society by forming groups and protesting against the administrations and highlighting it in the media.We cannot underestimate the power of youth as it is the youth who after seeing anything wrong in the society raise voice against it and inform the police, government, administration and the media channels. We can see that in India’s struggle for freedom, youth also participated with shoulder to shoulder and supported the freedom fighters like ‘Bhagat Singh’, ‘Sukh Dev’ and ‘Raj Guru’.Youth energy is the most powerful element for any country and if it is channelized properly then it could do wonders to the country.We have provided ten lines on role of youth in nation building.8) To ensure the participation of the youth in national development, the youth must get support from their parents and society.9) Youth must fulfil some duties and responsibilities towards their nation instead of blaming others.